Use the electronic service to submit a notification
- on placing a food supplement, fortified food, infant formula or dietary foods for special medical purposes on the market,
- on changed composition of a supplement or fortified food, or
- on the removal of a fortified food from the market.
Logging into the electronic service is done with Suomi.fi e-identification and Suomi.fi e-authorizations.
The network address of the service has changed. The new address is https://elva.ruokavirasto.fi.
Electronic service for food notifications has moved to Suomi.fi e-identification and Suomi.fi e-authorization
The use of the Katso service has been discontinued and replaced by Suomi.fi e-identification and Suomi.fi e-authorizations in the electronic service for food notifications.
The users of the electronic service for food notifications can request and grant the e-Authorizations in Suomi.fi. Instructions on how to grant or request e-authorizations can be found in Suomi.fi.
There are following authorizations available in Suomi.fi:
- Submitting food product notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to browse and submit notifications related to food products and modify their details on behalf of the assignor.
- Browsing food products notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to submit notifications related to food products on behalf of the assignor and browse details in notifications submitted by the assignee himself/herself.
Questions and feedback
Please contact: elintarvikeilmoitukset(at)ruokavirasto.fi