You can use the online service to submit the operator’s report on the foodstuffs of animal origin that you have imported from the European Single Market.
Online service for food notifications has moved to Suomi.fi e-Identification and Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
The use of the Katso ID was discontinued and was replaced by Suomi.fi e-Identification and Suomi.fi e-Authorizations in the online service for food notifications.
The users of the online service for food notifications can request and grant the e-Authorizations in Suomi.fi to be able to use the online service for food notifications immediately when change to Suomi.fi e- Identification has been done. Instructions on how to grant or request e-Authorizations can be found in Suomi.fi.
There are following authorizations available in Suomi.fi:
- Submitting food product notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to browse and submit notifications related to food products and modify their details on behalf of the assignor.
- Browsing food products notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to submit notifications related to food products on behalf of the assignor and browse details in notifications submitted by the assignee himself/herself.
Submitting the report online
- Select “Sign in to the online service”
- Select the language of the form service
- Sign in to the service with your Suomi.fi e-Identification
- Continue from the welcome page “Continue to the electronic service”
- Select the report form “Report of the foodstuffs of animal origin received by the intra-EU trade operator” from the sidebar on the left
continue editing a previously saved draft by selecting and opening the report in the “Drafts” folder.
- Fill in every field in the form (the fields that are highlighted in yellow are mandatory). For more information on how to fill in a specific part of the form, select the question mark (?) next to the field.
- If the drop-down menu in section 4 does not include the correct place of arrival, please fill in the information in the the blank textfield.
- If the name of the person in charge is not present in section 5, you can enter the name, phone number and email address of the new person in charge.
- Check that the information is correct and submit the form to the Finnish Food Authority.
- You will receive a reception message from the Finnish Food Authority to the registered email address if the report was submitted successfully.
- The submitted report is stored in the “Submitted notifications” and “All notifications” folder.
- If necessary, you can save an incomplete report as a draft and continue to edit it at a later date.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org