You can use the online service to submit the operator’s monthly report on the foodstuffs of animal origin that you have received from the European Single Market.
Please note: Until further notice, the operator is not obliged by law (1397/2019) to submit a report on the foodstuffs of animal origin received from the European Single Market.
Online service for food notifications has moved to Suomi.fi e-Identification and Suomi.fi e-Authorizations
The use of the Katso ID was discontinued and was replaced by Suomi.fi e-Identification and Suomi.fi e-Authorizations in the online service for food notifications.
The users of the online service for food notifications can request and grant the e-Authorizations in Suomi.fi to be able to use the online service for food notifications immediately when change to Suomi.fi e- Identification has been done. Instructions on how to grant or request e-Authorizations can be found in Suomi.fi.
There are following authorizations available in Suomi.fi:
- Submitting food product notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to browse and submit notifications related to food products and modify their details on behalf of the assignor.
- Browsing food products notifications
- This mandate allows the assignee to submit notifications related to food products on behalf of the assignor and browse details in notifications submitted by the assignee himself/herself.
Submitting the monthly report online
- Select “Sign in to the online service”
- Select the language of the form service
- Sign in to the service with your Suomi.fi e-Identification
- Continue from the welcome page “Continue to the electronic service”
- Select the report form “Monthly report by first destination operator” from the sidebar on the left
continue editing a previously saved draft by selecting and opening the report in the “Drafts” folder.
- Fill in every field in the form (the fields that are highlighted in yellow are mandatory). For more information on how to fill in a specific part of the form, select the question mark (?) next to the field.
- If the drop-down menu in section 4 does not include the correct place of first arrival, please check that your company’s information has been entered correctly into the Finnish Food Authority’s register.
- If the name of the person in charge is not present in section 5, you can enter the name, phone number and email address of the new person in charge.
- Check that the information is correct and submit the form to the Finnish Food Authority.
- You will receive a reception message from the Finnish Food Authority to the registered email address if the report was submitted successfully.
- The submitted report is stored in the “Submitted notifications” and “All notifications” folder.
- If necessary, you can save an incomplete report as a draft and continue to edit it at a later date.
Further information: email@example.com