The Finnish Food Authority implements the following EU programmes and systems in Finland:
- Rural Development Programme (EAFRD)
- The EU’s beekeeping programme
- The Fund for European Aid to the Most Deprived (FEAD)
- The EU’s scheme for registration of names
- Partly EU-funded information provision and promotion programme
The Finnish Food Authority grants funding to food chain programmes funded by the Finnish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry that contribute to the operation and development of the food chain.