The Finnish Food Authority is headed by Director General Antti-Jussi Oikarinen.
The Strategic Management Team assists the Director General in the strategic management of the Authority. In addition to the Director General, the Team also includes
- the director of the Department for Rural Affairs, Deputy Director General Matti Puolimatka
- the director of the Food Chain Department, Deputy Director General Pia Mäkelä
- the director of the Laboratory and Research Department, Deputy Director General Janne Nieminen
- the director of the operating entity for internal services, Administrative Director Maria Teirikko
- the director of the operating entity for digital services, ICT Director Juha Antila
- Customer Director -
- Director of Organisational Development Päivi Kasurinen
- Human Resources Director Sini Kuoppa-aho
- Communications Director Jari Eloranta.
The Finnish Food Authority has an operative management group that is chaired by the Administrative Director.
The cross-sectoral integration of the Authority’s development activities is the responsibility of the steering group for development and digitalisation, and the group is chaired by the Chief Development Officer.