Test for rabies antibodies

Finnish Food Authority does not perform rabies antibody testing at the moment. Testing can be done for example in Sweden at the National Veterinary Institute SVA: www.sva.se

Other laboratories approved to perform rabies antibody testing can be found here:

Laboratories approved by the EU:

EU:n hyväksymät laboratoriot

Laboratories approved by Japanese authorities:

Additional information about exporting to Japan:

Lisätietoja Japaniin vientiä varten

Page last updated 1/21/2020