Contact food control authority

  • Are you thinking about starting a food company?
  • Are you already an entrepreneur but have questions about food legislation?
  • Are you thinking about organising a food event?
  • Are you a consumer who wants to contact your local municipal food control authority?

Primarily local municipal food control authorities are responsible for helping companies and consumers in questions relating to food control and legislation. The Finnish Food Authority does not respond to contacts from individual companies and consumers.

You will find the contact information of local municipal food control authorities in the menu below. 

The municipalities themselves maintain this address book via the electronic VYHA register.

Page last updated 2/2/2024