Operating in the Food Sector as a Private Person

A private person may, subject to certain conditions, operate a pop-up restaurant without needing to notify the municipal food control authority.

Similarly, berries, mushrooms and herbs may be sold at home and markets or supplied for retail.

Subsistence farmers may sell their own produce without notifying the authorities.

Page last updated 8/3/2020