NOTE! The border guard is responsible for the movement of people across the border. Please ensure that the driver passes the border guard in Vaalimaa.
Please ensure the current conditions regarding e.g. transport vehicles also from Customs
Vuosaari borer control point
will be opened at week 9. Date will be released later
NOTE! animal recipient, please have your own mask to cover mouth and nose for inspection!
Veterinary authorities of the United Kingdom can no longer certify for import into the Union consignments of:
- live poultry (certificate models BPP, BPR, DOC, DOR, HEP, HER, SRP, SRA, LT20 in Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 798/2008)
- fresh poultry meat (certificate models POU, RAT, WGM in Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 798/2008)
- poultry meat preparations (Decision 2000/572/EC)
- poultry meat products not subject to treatments B, C or D as laid down in Decision 2007/777/EC
- unprocessed animal by-products according to Regulation (EU) No 142/2011 consisting of, or containing material from poultry.
OPENING HOURS OF THE VETERINARY BORDER INSPECTION POST AT VAALIMAA ROAD
Veterinary border inspections will be carried out at Vaalimaa veterinary border inspection post on Monday, Thursday and Friday between 9.00 and 14.45pm.
The importer must always agree the border inspection time with the border veterinarian. Importer must wait for the confirmation from the border veterinarian for the border inspection by e-mail.
NB! Please always contact the border veterinarian in advance: email@example.com.
The Veterinary Border inspection Post at HELSINKI-VANTAA AIRPORT
Appointment must be booked in advance with border veterinarian: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 50 337 1893.