Application for control point of plants, plant products and timber

If your company is registered in Finnish Food Authority´s plant health register and is importing plants, plants products or timber and if you wish your imported consignments to be inspected at the place of destination, you can apply official control point status for this place. If you wish to apply or need more information, please contact

Page last updated 11/19/2019