Give feedback about defective products to the store where you bought the product or to the product manufacturer.
Are you contacting because of one of the following, for example?
- questions or feedback about foods
- a complaint about store hygiene or labelling
- suspected food poisoning at a restaurant
- questions about food legislation
- safe use of food
- misleading marketing of food
The contact the food control authority. The food control authority in your own municipality answers consumers questions related to the food control, the safe use of food or suspected food poisoning.
The Food Authority does not respond to contacts from individual consumers. The Finnish Food Authority serves consumers in matters related to food safety mainly by conveying expert information and information on current topics on its website.