Finnish Food Authority may designate as an official laboratory a laboratory located in another EU Member State or a third country that is a Contracting Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA-country) according to the article 37 of the control regulation EU 2017/625.
Also own-check laboratories located in other EU Member States or EEA-countries may be designated according to article 34 of the national Food Act (297/2021) or article 37 of the national Feed Act (1263/2020).
Official laboratories (EU 2017/625)
- Eurofins Analytik GmbH, Hamburg, Germany: only part of the accredited scope is included in the designation. More information about methods suitable for official analysis from the laboratory or Finnish Food Authority.
- Eurofins Dr. Specht Laboratorien GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
- Eurofins WEJ Contaminants, Hamburg, Germany
- GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH, Hamburg, Germany
- Institut für Hygiene und Umwelt, Hamburg, Germany