The Hygiene Passport Examiner must always be given an official certificate, which shows the change of name, for example an extract from the population information system or a marriage certificate. For example a driver’s licence, passport, Kela card et cetera do not certify the name change, as these documents do not show both the old and the new name.
1. One part of the Hygiene Passport (paper certificate or card) is lost
- Contact primarily your original Hygiene Passport Examiner, but if that is not successful, can any Hygiene Passport Examiner issue a new Hygiene Passport
- The remaining part of the Hygiene Passport has to be supplied to the Hygiene Passport Examiner
- The Hygiene Passport Examiner issues a new Hygiene Passport
2. Both parts of the Hygiene Passport are lost
- Only the original Hygiene Passport Examiner can issue a new Hygiene Passport and only if the Examiner still holds the original test form in the archive
- It is the duty of the Hygiene Passport Examiner to archive the documents that are the grounds for issuing a Hygiene Passport (such as the test form) for three years after the date of issuing the Hygiene Passport
3. Both parts of the Hygiene Passport are lost and the original Hygiene Passport Examiner does not have the test form
- The Hygiene Passport test has to be repeated
4. Both parts of the Hygiene Passport are lost and the Hygiene Passport was issued based on a qualification or education
- Any Hygiene Passport Examiner can issue a new Hygiene Passport
- The Hygiene Passport Examiner has to be provided with a certified true copy of the diploma including an extract of the study registry
The contact details for almost all of the Examiners are available under the link “List of proficiency examiners”. It has the contact details for the Examiners who have given permission for their contact details to be published.
For more information and contact details for the Hygiene Passport Examiners, contact Finnish Food Authority’s customer service on Hygiene Passports:
- Customer Service number 029 5300 402 on Tuesdays 9 – 12 am